The SSF Foundation’s grant and sponsorship application process is once per calendar year. Each fall the grant application cycle opens for consideration for the following fiscal year. All organizations on our contact list are notified via email when the grant application becomes available. Applying does not guarantee funding or participation in other SSF Foundation programs.
The 2021 Grant and Sponsorship Application is now closed.
Thank you for your support of the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation's Annual Grant Cycle. If you applied, you will be notified of funding decisions by the end of January.
Guidelines & Priorities
While we would like to support all non-profit organizations in our community, our funding is limited and determined by the following criteria.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization as defined by the IRS.
- Funds must remain in Summit County and benefit local residents.
- Grant and sponsorship requests should align with our mission statement: "Support our local community through needs based giving with a focus on families, youth enrichment and environmental stewardship."
- Applications will be reviewed by the SSF Foundation Board of Directors and evaluated based on community impact and financial need.
- The SSF Foundation does not provide grant funding or scholarships to individuals or political organizations.
- Suggested amount for requests is $250-$2,000.
Organizations will be notified of funding decisions before January 31, 2021. Should you have any questions concerning the application process please don’t hesitate to inquire. We welcome ongoing communication about your organization including volunteer opportunities and recognize that together our efforts and involvement make this community an amazing place to “live local”.